We are very happy to announce that the lounge will be re-opening on Friday, June 26th. It has been quite some time and we are happy to welcome everyone back. There are a few new rules in lounge etiquette, we need to go over. Noncompliance with these *rules will result in your immediate expulsion. Let’s work together to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- All lounge goers MUST read and sign a COVID-19 waiver agreement.
- A mask MUST be worn anytime you are in the retail area.
- We will require a temperature check before entering the shop.
- If you feel sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19 please wait for 14-days before visiting the lounge.
- NO Spitting in ashtrays or trash cans! If you have to spit go to the restroom and spit in the toilet.
- NO moving furniture around! Furniture has been positioned in conjunction with the Chicago Department of Health guidelines.
- Lounge capacity will be limited to 8 individuals. This is in compliance with the Chicago Department Health guidelines. Seating will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Everyone will be limited to 2 hours in lounge per day. This will ensure that everyone has a chance to enjoy the lounge experience.
- All lounge goers must bring their own cigar accessories including cutters and lighters. Blue Havana will only supply matches.
- We are temporarily not accepting cash. Please have a debit card or credit card available for purchases.
*Please note that these rules are subject to change with or without notice at any time. Blue Havana will fully comply with City and State Department of Health guidelines to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Happy Smoking ~ Connie & Melonie